We try to cover our costs with the shipping fees we charge. Automating the shipping charge process via the internet can be tricky since we never know what combination of products someone may order...one order could be for 3 items that fit inside one box whereas another order could be for 3 items that all need their own independent boxes...then you add the different shipping costs to different states...it can get tricky. If you enter your order and the shipping charge seems outrageous, then please alert us, we'll look the order over to make the shipping cost fair and reasonable
Call, 888-847-7257 or email Garage Pals
to ask about shipping charges.Calculate Your Shipping Cost
To calculate the shipping cost of your order, please select the items you'd like to purchase by adding the items to your shopping cart, then when at the shopping cart page enter the STATE ABBREVIATION (2 Letters) for the SHIPPING ADDRESS on the left side of the page, then click the "Update" button (on the right side of the shopping cart). This will tell you the shipping cost of what is currently in your shopping cart.Ground Shipments (UPS)
If your order is being shipped to any of the 48 continental United States, it will arrive at your shipping address 1-7 business days after the receipt of your order. If your billing address is a P.O. Box, please include your physical address as the ship-to address for faster delivery. All orders will default to the Standard delivery option at checkout unless otherwise specified at time of order.Freight Shipments (Con-way Freight)
Large / heavy items such as Base Cabinets, Combos, some Overhead Cabinets, etc., must ship via Freight ServiceClick here to learn more about what to expect when receiving a Freight Shipment from Garage Pals.
VIDEO: Click here to watch a video of a Garage Pals 8 Base Cabinet go from packaging at the Garage Pals factory all the way to delivery at a customer's garage.VIDEO: Click here to watch a video of a Garage Pals 8 Base Cabinet being inspected and unpacked by a customer.
If the "ship-to" address that you specify is not a commercial address, and we are shipping to a residential address, then a $30 surcharge will be assessed to your order. We are charged this $30 fee by the freight delivery company on all residential deliveries.
Nearly all freight deliveries from Garage Pals can be unloaded from the truck without the need for a loading dock, fork-lift, or "lift-gate" service. If you require "lift-gate" service at your "ship-to" address there will be an additional fee assessed to your order. Please specify the need for "lift-gate" service at time of order by writing “lift-gate required” in the Comments section of the shopping cart.
Deliveries shipped via freight require access to your "ship-to" address via standard street. Locations such as alleyways / apartments may incur an additional fee due to special delivery circumstances.Common Shipping Delays
The most common shipping delay results from errors in shipping addresses. Please make sure that the shipping address is correct when you order.
We do not ship on weekends, therefore orders made on weekends will be shipped out on Mondays. Exceptions to this rule are holidays. (Example: An order placed on Saturday for UPS Next Day Air will arrive on Tuesday at the earliest)Free Shipping Offers
Product Damage during Shipment
- Orders with a total product price of $1,199 or more before tax and after any special discounts have been applied.
- Any upgraded shipping options you request will not be free and the cost of the additional services will be added to your order amount (for example, for freight service you may incur "residential delivery charges" if your "ship-to" address is a residential address and / or you will incur a "lift-gate service charge" if you require lift-gate service at your ship-to address).
- Free shipping offers may change and/or expire at any time.
- Only applicable for ship-to addresses within the 48 continental United States.
- Please, always examine your shipment very carefully as soon as it arrives and do not sign for the delivery if there is any visual damage.
- Always inspect the contents to be sure nothing is missing.
- If damage is found after the delivery vehicle departs your location please contact the shipping company first and then contact Garage Pals. We will file a damage claim and do our best to get replacement product sent to you.
- With Freight shipments, it is very important to inspect your items BEFORE signing a Bill of Lading. Once you have signed the Bill of Lading, you have accepted the shipment from the motor freight company and it is nearly impossible to file a successful damage freight claim.
If you have any questions about our shipping policy, please call, 888-847-7257 or email Garage Pals
.Track Your Shipment
If your shipment is coming by UPS, you can track your order using the tracking info included in your order confirmation e-mail. If your shipment is coming by Con-way Freight, you should receive an email from us with the Pro number and you can track the order from Con-way's website.Shipping Questions
You'll get an email from us letting you know your order shipped. If you did not get an email from us, there may be several reasons:
- The item/s you purchased is/are back ordered, or
- you may have entered your email address incorrectly on the order form.
Please call, 888-847-7257 or email Garage Pals
if you have any questions about your shipment.