In the Garage Pals Pet Care Station and Storage Cabinet
you will have the space you need to store all your dog and cat food, treats, toys, leashes, collars, medicine, cleaning supplies, trash bags, etc.
There will be a place for everything and everything will have a place!The video below shows the Garage Pals Pet Care Station and Storage Cabinet, item 4001-4101-P, in use, full of pet food and pet care supplies.
Features and Specifications:
MADE IN THE USA
- Item Number: 4001-4101
- Dimensions (Inches) L x W x H: 48 x 22 x 78
- Product Weight (Pounds): 130
- Adjustable Shelves
- Numbers of Adjustable Shelves: (1)
- Removable Shelves
- Ships Fully Assembled - No Assembly Required
- Heavy Duty Construction with High Strength MIG Welds
- Heavy Duty 2 Point Lockable Latch
- Stainless Steel Rivets Used to Assemble
- High Strength Aluminum Piano Hinges
- Mounting Hardware Included
- Material – Doors and Main Structure: Diamond Plate Aluminum 0.063 Inch Thick
- Material – Counter Top and Shelf: Diamond Plate Aluminum 0.080 Inch Thick or Smooth Aluminum 0.090 Inch Thick (depending on which you select)
- Excellent as a Storage Unit
- Works Well as a Work Bench
- Full Cabinet Floor and Back
- Customizable (email Garage Pals to ask about customization)
- Options Available
- Normally Ships within 3-4 Business Days
- Shipping Method: Motor Freight (via a semi-truck)
Impress your friends with Pet Care Station and Storage Cabinet from Garage Pals. You won't find anything like this on the market. The 4 Foot width and 6-1/2 Foot height really makes this a versatile care station and storage unit while the diamond plate aluminum helps your garage stand out. This storage cabinet is tough, flashy and a great space saver and the diamond plate aluminum will always keep its shine. Use these cabinets to store everything your pets need from dog and cat food, treats, toys, leashes, collars, medicine, cleaning supplies, trash bags, etc...you name it!
You can event mount some hooks to the side of the overhead cabinet for hanging your leashes or a jacket for when it’s cold outside. Many people find the countertop to be an excellent place to brush or clean cats and small to medium size dogs. You can place large bags of dog food in the base cabinet and still have room for a trash can and a large plastic bin. You'll love the fact that the cabinets are fully enclosed (on the back and floor) keeping food / treats away from any mice or other pests that could find their way into your garage
. The back plate is a good spot for posting reminders, or a calendar, and of course photos of your beautiful pet friends.